Gardens at Ball
Welcome | History | Visiting The Gardens | Ball Customer Day | Map
Visiting The Gardens
Etiquette in The Gardens at Ball
To keep our grounds in the finest condition for enjoyment by all visitors, we ask that you follow these rules while visiting:
- Park in designated visitor parking.
- Stay on the paths.
- Do not remove any plant, any part of a plant or any plant labels.
- Children must be supervised.
- Please be considerate of business activities in the Gardens.
- Do not play in or near the water features.
- Public shelter is not available on the grounds during inclement weather.
- The following are not permitted:
All animals except Assistance Animals
Radios and other broadcasting devices
Active sports including tree climbing
Bicycles, skateboards, roller blades, roller shoes and motorized vehicles
We hope you will take home lasting memories of your visit to The Gardens at Ball. Photography is encouraged on our grounds. Images may be reproduced only in connection with the marketing of Ball Horticultural Company products. The correct variety name must be used in connection with any reproduction. Images may not be licensed or resold. An unauthorized use is prohibited.
Assistance in The Gardens
If you need assistance while visiting, contact any Ball employee present in the Gardens, or proceed to the main building across from the Garden Gateway entrance.
The Gardens at Ball are wheelchair accessible.
For visitor information, call 888 800-0027.
Ball Horticultural Company
622 Town Road
West Chicago, IL 60185