Ball Interns are paired with dedicated mentors and given active participation in one (or more) of our broad departments. They are provided housing and hourly stipend, attend our main industry trade show Cultivate in July, as well as take part in sponsored outings throughout the summer. At the conclusion of their internship, each presents a key project to the Ball Executive Committee and management teams to give a fresh (young) perspective to our company.
When applying for these internship projects, students should consider the following:
- All internships are offered during the summer months for a period of 10-12 weeks.
- Start and end dates are relatively flexible, depending on the student’s ability and the needs of the department.
- Unless otherwise noted, internships are located in West Chicago, Ill., a suburb approximately 35 miles west of the city of Chicago.
- Students work a minimum of 40 hours/week; some positions require overtime during critical periods.
- All internships culminate mid-August with a final presentation on the intern’s accomplishments; these presentations are made to members of the Ball Management Teams.
- Application deadline is October 30. Intern selections will be determined by early December. All applicants will be notified of our decisions.
Interested? Contact us.